1. Arsenal FC - visite du stade
Dès € 28.9
Dès € 28.9
Dès € 27.5
Dès € 74.6
Dès € 73.4
Dès € 27.1
Dès € 87.1
Dès € 49.4
Dès € 30
Dès € 52.9
Dès € 24.3
- Choose between tickets with an audio guide or a guided tour
- Admire the glittering Championship trophies
- Experience a 360° panoramic preview of the McEnroe Exhibit
- Watch film and video footage from the most memorable and exciting tournament matches
- Try the CentreCourt360 the new viewing experience of Centre Court, located right by the grass, with touch screen and fun interactive galleries
- Watch a new 3D film - a unique cinematic experience which captures the atmosphere of Wimbledon
Visit the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
Step into the world of tennis. Treasures from the first Championship in 1877 to the most recent are on display, including equipment, clothing, and mementos belonging to the greatest players to set foot on Centre Court.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the Wimbledon Tennis Museum.
How long does the tour of the museum last?
- The tour of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum lasts approx. 2,5 hours.
- For visiting only the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum we recommend spending appox. 1 hour.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-16. Children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum are closed on December 24, 25 & 26 and 1 January, as well as the Sunday before the Championships and the middle Sunday of the tournament and the two days after. The Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- The Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour are closed on December 24, 25 & 26 and 1 January, as well as 2 weeks prior to the Championships until the Saturday after the the Championships.
- The Tour is on between 4 to 8 times a day depending of season.
- When booking Museum and Tour the ticket is an open ticket valid for a month from the date you choose.
- You need to call Wimbledon Museum and Tour at least 24 hours before you plan to visit to make a confirmed date and time booking.
- Dedicated phone number for Wimbledon Museum and Tour will clearly be stated on your e-ticket.
- The price includes an audio-guide (except during The Championships)*
- The Museum is open only to tournament ticket holders during The Championship and your vouchers are still valid. Two weeks before the tournament and the week after it there is no viewing of Centre Court for Museum visitors.